March 11, 2011

Shrimp Foo Yung

I'm always looking for different alternatives to serve the incredible eatable egg and this recipe is the bomb when it comes to switching up the egg routine.

This is basically scrambled eggs with shrimp. I added a little Fish Sauce to my eggs along with some white pepper. The fish sauce is very flavorful but also contains a huge amount of salt, so use it sparingly. Saute the peeled and deveined shrimp in cooking spray. When pink, add the egg mixture and cook until eggs are done. I topped the shrimp and eggs with chopped scallion for a light onion flavor and loads of color!


A very simple dish and very easy to make. I used two eggs for my single serving. Just add two more eggs for each additional serving...and a few more shrimp.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip Advisor